Friday, May 8, 2009

Work Baby Shower






I had my work baby shower this Wednesday and it was very nice. We got a lot of our bigger items like the video monitor and exersaucer and tons of gift cards. I spent the afternoon after my shower at Babiesrus and Target exchanging and buying the rest of the stuff we need for Mr. Layton. I think we are all set now. I have a lot to organize and put away in his room but it has been fun. My mom came over Wednesday night and helped me hang the letters in his room. Once I get everything organized and put away I'll take some pictures of the finished nursery. Tomorrow Clifton and I have our labor and delivery class all day at the hospital so that should be interesting. I'm looking forward to getting a tour of the labor and delivery area in the hospital. I can't believe we only have about 5 1/2 weeks left until he will be here time is flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment