Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

Clifton and I celebrated Valentine's Day a little early this year.  Last weekend Corky and Leigh Ann offered to keep Layton over night for us so we took advantage of having only one kid and headed to San Antonio for dinner at Olive Garden.  It was nice to get out even though it is so much work with a newborn.  Unfortunately Molly cried every time I put her in her car seat during dinner so I held her the whole time while trying to eat :)  We made the best of it though and at least Clifton and I could talk without any interruptions.  He also bought me some beautiful pink roses and gave me a really sweet card Valentine's Day morning.  I made some cute little heart shaped rice krispie treats for Layton's class party and he helped me put together little Valentine's for all of his friends at school.  We didn't do much else to celebrate Molly and I stayed home all day so I dressed her up in one of her Valentine's Day outfits.  I tried to clean house in between feedings with Molly and then that evening I took Layton with me to the gym while Clifton watched Molly and I went to body pump for the first time in a really long time.


Sweet smiles in the morning from Molly.
 


 I've got to get better at timing these photo shoots with Molly she wasn't having it.

 Layton was making us laugh that night with his pajamas, fireman suit and cowboy boots on.  He was "working" he said.



No comments:

Post a Comment