Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Cold Windy Day at Morgan's Wonderland

 A few Fridays ago we ventured out to Morgan's Wonderland in San Antonio.  It was interesting because I went by myself and on the playground it seemed Molly would run one way and Layton would head another and I had a double stroller with me.  I was constantly chasing Molly she is quick to get away from me little stinker.  I was just a little bit tired when we left trying to keep track of both kids.  There were lots of kids there on school field trips so it was crowded the first hour we were there but once they left to eat lunch we had the place to ourselves.  Both kids had fun and I'm glad we went.  I know it will be even harder to go to places like this with three little ones so I'm trying to get in a lot of day trips with the kids while we can.



















No comments:

Post a Comment