Monday, October 14, 2013

Parker is 3 Months!

Parker turned 3 months old October 9th and I wish I could just bottle up his sweet smiles and cuddles because he is growing up way too fast.  He is such a happy little guy and has started laughing this month and smiling a lot at Layton and Molly.  He likes to watch them and his eyes get real big when they get loud.  He is rolling from his tummy to his back now and will tolerate tummy time a little better now.  He loves to sit in his bouncy seat or the bumbo and look around.  He is sleeping 10 straight hours every night and is still in our room in a bassinet.  We attempted to put him in his crib one night and Molly ended up waking up as I snuck in to put him to bed and she started crying and woke him up. Then we had both kids up at midnight crying so it didn't work out.  Not sure when I will get him to his crib because I don't want them waking each other up that is for sure.  Not sure what his weight is now but he is getting little rolls on his legs and his face is getting chunky.  He is wearing 3-6 month and some 6 month clothes now and size 2 diapers.

Parker you are the sweetest little thing and I just love when you smile at me.  Even when you are upset I can get you to smile at me while you are crying or frowning and it is too funny.  This month you have really started to notice Layton and Molly and interact with them and I love it! Before you know it you will be running around with them.  Can you slow down a little bit though and just enjoy being the baby because I love this sweet little stage we are in. You are so easy and fun to hold all day.  I may spoil you a little because I know you are our last baby so you are very attached to me which I'm okay with.  I love you to the moon and back Parker man!

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment