Friday, December 27, 2013

December Iphone Dump

Wow December has been a whirlwind what a fun and busy month!  Here are a bunch of pictures from the month of December.

Headed out the door for church one Sunday morning.
 I made these for a Christmas party we went to in La Vernia at one of Clifton's customers houses.
 They had Santa and a photographer at the party but Molly was not at all interested in Santa.  She wanted nothing to do with him.



 Molly is very interested in potty training but I don't think is quite ready.  She wants to do everything Layton does so at least she isn't scared.  I think we will wait a little longer to start the process.

 Molly nursing her baby next to me on the couch :)
 Molly's first pigtails such a big girl!
 Sweet snuggles from Parker


 Aunt Amanda with Parker
 Molly is loving her new tea cart she got from Nana and Papa.
 The sunset behind the trees was beautiful one day as I got out of my car.  Love this pic.
 Last weekend we didn't have any plans and we were so lazy.  It was a nice quiet weekend at home.  This is what I came home to after I got home from the gym so I showered and put on clean jammies and joined them.  We were happy daddy didn't have to work and we had no where to be.

 I stayed home with the kids on Sunday morning and Nana and Papa joined us for lunch that day.
 Princess Molly and King Layton is what he told me lol.
 Love this lil guy
 Layton got a new karaoke machine for Christmas and he loves it!
 I got these new Kendra Scott earrings from Clifton he did good!
 Having fun with Layton's new marble run.

No comments:

Post a Comment