Monday, February 17, 2014

Update on Everyone :)

can't seem to keep up with this blog lately.  Life has been busy and the days seem long at times but it is so good.  I am enjoying my time at home with my little ones so much.  Layton is growing into a sweet little boy and is so easy to take places and do stuff with.  More than anything he just wants my attention and a playmate that can play on his level.  He enjoys singing and music and it is on nonstop at our house.  He still loves to build things and enjoys being outside.  We just signed him up for t-ball this spring so that should be fun for him.  Molly loves to play with Layton and will follow him around.  She has such a sweet nurturing spirit and loves to play with her babies all day everyday.  She loves her brothers so much and is always concerned if one of them is hurt or crying she will let me know immediately.  She is talking so much now and repeats everything.  She is such a sweet helper and wants to help me in anyway she can.  She really wants to wear panties and asks me every morning so we will be starting the potty training process soon just to see what happens.  Parker is so much fun right now he smiles and laughs constantly.  He has learned to clap and say Dada and is at such a cute age.  I wish I could hit pause he is changing so much everyday.  Clifton has been so busy at work which is a blessing.  We are both enjoying Bible Study Fellowship this year studying Matthew.  We are having a Women's conference at our church next weekend and I'm on the leadership team so I'm looking forward to that.  That is just a quick update on what is going with all of us.  I will leave you with some random pics from my phone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment