Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Mother's Day

I had a fabulous  Mother's Day this year.  The kids came marching in with home made cards and a huge gift bag that Sunday morning when I was getting ready for church.  I got a beautiful new purse/tote bag from Clifton and the kids :)  Layton also made me a sweet little book and little picture frame for me at school and that was all I needed.  Best present ever!  He worked so hard on both of them and was so proud of them.  We had baby dedications at church and then invited all of our family to come over for lunch.  We had some yummy taco salad and two different kinds of cake.  It was so nice to visit with everyone and celebrate all the moms in our lives.  I know I am blessed to have such a loving Mom.  She has been such a great Godly example for me.  She helps me so much with the kids I don't know what I would do without her.


















No comments:

Post a Comment