Monday, June 16, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend in Rockport

Wow I need to catch up how did I get so far behind on my blog?  I guess life has been busy the last few weeks and I've been spending all my time with the kids.  Now that Parker is literally into everything or destroying something in the house I can't take my eyes off of him which leaves very little time to blog.  We spent Memorial Day weekend in Rockport with Daniel and the kids.  We had planned on going to College Station for the weekend to see Daniel and Lauren and Lauren ended up getting really sick.  Sharon offered her beach house to us for the weekend so Daniel and the kids met us down there.  We had a wonderful time and the kids played and we got to relax.  We will have to do it again when Lauren can join us :)   





























No comments:

Post a Comment