Monday, December 1, 2014

November Pics


Molly being silly
 My little pilot :)
 Keeping warm by the fire
 Up to no good
 I found a few selfies on my phone this month lol


 Staying warm in our crazy cold weather we have had lately
 He got out of the bathtub and went straight for his tractor like always naked and all
 Ready for church
 Love this lil stinker
 Layton is the 3rd from the right on the top row singing at his Kindergarten Curriculum night
 Sweet baby
 Love that she sleeps with her baby
 I got Parker out of bed one afternoon because he woke up crying and then I laid him down next to me and he went sound asleep.  He never does this anymore so I just sat there and enjoyed it.
 A yummy new recipe I tried this month.  All 3 kids loved it which is rare.  http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/honey_mustard_chicken/
 Napping in the car
 Putting on a concert for me
 Layton with his friend Kinley at their Thanksgiving feast at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment