Monday, January 19, 2015

Christmas Day 2014

Christmas morning was so much fun watching the kids discover what Santa had brought them.  Molly was so excited about her new baby and her bike.  Layton loved his army ship and Parker was just happy about his new airport and all the excitement of the morning.  Santa left a big tent for all three kids and that was probably the biggest hit with them.  All of them love playing in it together.

Santa was busy that night ;)


 Going through the stockings
 Molly feeding her new baby



 Parker checking out his new airport set

 Trying her new bike
 Cinnamon rolls for breakfast
 More play time in the tent
 Some Christmas selfies in our pajamas.




 My post its I found all over the house from Clifton showing his appreciation for all the little things I do around the house.  He is SO thoughtful!!!! 
 I had fun doing a puzzle that afternoon and night.  I love puzzles and very rarely get to do the hard ones I like :)

 
Dressed and ready to head to Christmas lunch at Craig and Jill's house with the whole Shearrer family.


More play time Christmas night with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment