Sunday, April 26, 2015

Church Retreat at Alto Frio

At the end of March we spent a weekend at Alto Frio for a church leadership retreat.  We had so much fun even though it rained a lot all weekend.  I don't have many pictures because when I wasn't chasing the kids we were relaxing and just taking it all in.  I went to Alto Frio every Easter and summer growing up and have so many great memories there.






 The kids had so much fun playing by the river.







 Molly and I shared a room and the boys stayed in the other room since we stayed in hotel rooms that were not connected.  Molly loved the girl time and she was so sweet every night she would fall asleep talking to me.
 We stopped on the way home in Hondo and enjoyed a delicious lunch with my parents and some friends because it was my birthday.  We ate some brownies out by the motor home after lunch before heading home.



No comments:

Post a Comment