Saturday, January 9, 2016

1st Half of November

November was a great month for our family.  Layton celebrated 50 days of school my making a poster of 50 things and dressing up like the 1950s.

 Molly and Parker were feeling left out that morning so they wanted a pic too :)
 1950s era dress up day

 Parker decided to start climbing out of his crib but since then has stopped thank goodness.  I'm not quite ready to take the crib down for good :(
 Clifton and I enjoyed a fun date night at a cool new restaurant in the King William District.  These were our fancy desserts.

 I sewed and sewed a lot for Aunt Amanda's shower.  Baby Winston will be here soon.
 Parker what are you doing?  Oh just eating some toothpaste.  What?!?!  This kid is crazy lol
 I sewed some more for the shower.  This was the beginning of the hot air balloon mobile my mom and I made for her nursery.  It was a little more work than I imagined.
 Layton's GT group got to sing on the morning announcements at school one day.

 The 1st hot air balloon I was a little excited to see it all come together.
 Parker washing dishes or playing in the water.  He looks guilty here.


No comments:

Post a Comment