Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hello

Well hello there to anyone that is still reading :) So I took a much needed break from blogging for the summer and just enjoyed every single day with the kids.  We swam, played, traveled, jumped, read, watched lots of movies, napped, built towers, rode bikes, ran and just had the best summer yet.  We had so much fun this summer it has been really hard getting back into the groove this week with school starting.  I'm going to do my best to recap our summer and keep up with this again.  I want to get caught up before all of our activities start up for the fall and I have less time to do the extra stuff like this.  My house is so quiet today it feels strange.  On Tuesday and Thursday Parker goes to the in home preschool that Molly is going to everyday.  I haven't gotten used to having all day to myself.  I hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday and I'm thankful tomorrow is Friday.  It has already been a really long week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment