Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two Great Weekends!




Last weekend Clifton and I spent Saturday in San Antonio shopping. We both had some birthday money to spend and we also met up with Clifton's mom, stepmom and sister to look for a rocker recliner for the nursery. It was a long day of shopping but so much fun. We haven't spent a whole day together like that in awhile. Clifton bought me the diaper bag I've been wanting and he got some new clothes. We also were able to find a rocker recliner that is really nice for Layton's room thanks to the grandmas. Here are some pictures of the recliner in the nursery. We are still waiting on some stuff to come in that I ordered online that matches the bedding set to hang on the walls.

This weekend my friend Jackie that I played volleyball with at TLU came down from Dallas to spend the weekend with us. We had a great time Saturday morning we got up and went walking and then headed to San Antonio to do a little shopping and then went and got pedicures which was awesome. Saturday night my other college friend Barbara and her husband Jeff and their little boy Brady came over for dinner and we all got to catch up. It was a nice relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment