Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Ten Year High School Reunion

This weekend was my ten year high school reunion. I still can't believe it has been that long since I graduated. Friday night we went to the high school football game here in Pleasanton and at half time my classmates walked across the field. It was nice to catch up with a few of my friends that showed up but we didn't stay long because I didn't want Layton out in the cool air too long. Saturday night there was a dinner and a dance for us at Coughran Hall here in town for our class. Clifton and I went for a little bit but there weren't that many people that showed up. Most of my close friends didn't make the effort to come but it was so nice to catch up with the ones that did. It was great to see some faces I hadn't seen in so long and catch up with a few people. Corky and Leigh Ann were so generous to keep Layton for us all night so we enjoyed the evening to ourselves. Here are a few pictures from my reunion.

These are of Layton before the football game he looked so grown up. It was his first time to wear a belt and he thought he was big stuff.





And just for fun here are a few pictures from high school that I scanned this afternoon.


Playing beach volleyball on our Senior TripThis was taken at our Sports Banquet in May 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment