Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Family Weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend at home spending time as a family.  We are soaking up all of our time with Daddy since he leaves for Kenya in the morning for his mission trip.  He is going with our pastor and children's pastor to drill water wells in Kenya with Operation H2O a non-profit organization our church started.  He will also get to spend a lot of time with Amanda and Jerrod while he is there.  It is bitter sweet because I would love to go visit them but this is the next best thing having Clifton visit.  I can't leave my babies and especially now being pregnant but maybe some day I'll make the long trip :) Please pray for their safety and health and that God will use them in a BIG way and they will be able to drill some wells successfully while they are there.

Friday was laundry day so we could help Daddy pack this weekend.  I had these two little helpers.

 My growing belly 17 weeks and counting now.  I'm definitely growing faster the 3rd time around.










No comments:

Post a Comment