Thursday, January 24, 2013

Iphone Dump

 Busted Molly one day getting in my jewelry box.  This girl loves her some bracelets.
 Reading before naptime
 Taking a few phone calls
 Hair cut time


 I love this picture!!!  I think this will be going in a slideshow one day when he is getting married lol.
 Craft time with mommy while Molly naps.




 Our new shelf by our back door.  I've added baskets to the top shelf for organizing mail and I love it.  No more clutter on the table and counter.
 Some new fat quarters I just got in the mail.  I can't wait to do some fun sewing projects with these :)
 Happy girl after bath time
 I was trying to get her picture before church in her cute sweater dress but now she is walking it is hard.  She kept walking towards me.
 She loves to rock and I will gladly rock this sweet baby.
 A Valentines Day shirt for my sweet boy I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment