Sunday, March 24, 2013

Still Here . . . .

Wow it is the end of March already and I haven't posted much this month.  We have been really busy and life keeps throwing us curve balls it seems and things don't usually go as planned when you have little ones involved.  We survived round 2 of the stomach bug during spring break.  I'm praying Molly will stay healthy and stop bringing it home because being pregnant and having it is horrible.  Having it a second time in a month is pretty much the worst thing ever.  It has taken me longer to get over it this time but thankfully everyone is healthy at our house again.  I had my 24 week checkup last week and everything is good.  Our baby boy is growing and I am too :)  I'm 25 weeks now and starting to feel very pregnant.  I have been getting tired more easily these days and by the end of the day I'm exhausted.  Here are some random pictures of what we have been up to.

 I hosted a jewelry party one Friday morning for my girlfriends.  Good excuse to make lots of yummy food and get together and visit and shop.

 This was one Sunday morning before church.  Molly is wearing an old dress my mom made for my sister and I back in the day.  I love how smocked dresses never go out of style.





 This girl loves to snack all day.  If she sees anyone eating she has to have something too.  Her little chunky baby legs are starting to thin out so sad.

 We played in the water one day last week it was 98 degrees outside.
 Molly wasn't too sure about the water table or the sprinkler.  Layton is going to have to show her how it is done.







 Layton is really into his little camera and takes pictures of random things around the house all day.

 This one makes me laugh Molly would not step down into the grass unless I helped her.  Every single time she would throw a fit lol.

 Belly pic at 23 weeks.
 Molly has learned to climb up the small tower on the playscape and go down the smaller slide.  It is kind of scary and I have to be right there she makes me nervous.

 Layton helped me plant some flowers one day during spring break while Molly napped.
 Then we went for a long walk.

 This was the first bluebonnet I noticed a couple of weeks ago and now we have bluebonnets all in our front field.  I need to get the kids dressed in their Easter clothes and take some pictures of them.

This last week I just took Layton with me to BSF because I was so nervous about Molly catching something in the nursery and getting sick again.  He enjoyed his one on one time with Mommy and we had lunch at EZs.  I let him have a chocolate milkshake with his lunch.  Here he is eating the cherry he was a happy boy!


 I love how she always has a baby with her.  She loves to carry this one around the house.



 Last night we rented a movie for the kids and Layton had movie night.  Molly wanted to sit on the couch with Layton which lasted about 5 minutes and then I put her to bed:)

 This is how Layton walks Molly to the car everyday he is so protective of her at times.  It is cute to see him watch out for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment