Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nana's Birthday

We celebrated my mom's birthday last Sunday at our house.  Cooper and Kyleigh were staying with my parents for the week so they had a lot of fun playing with Layton and Molly.  We had a yummy lunch and brownies and ice cream to celebrate Nana's special day.  My Aunt Nancy happened to be in town so her and Grandma Hill came to help us celebrate.  My mom has done so much lately to help me through the end of my pregnancy and now that Parker is here.  I don't know what I would do without her so close.   My kids are so blessed to have her as their Nana.

Nana with Parker

 This picture just makes me laugh.
 Praying before lunch
 Presents
 Great Grandma Hill loving on Parker
 Sweet baby
 After bath time not sure what Molly was doing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment