Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy 6 Months Parker

Parker turned 6 months last week and it is bittersweet.  I love this stage he is in but he is growing up way too fast.  I'm just trying to cherish every little baby stage.  He is eating baby food twice a day now and loves mostly everything except peas, green beans or bananas.  He takes 3 naps a day usually and has been waking up once or twice a night now.  We have tried to let him cry it out some but it gets tricky since he is sharing a room with Layton.  For now I don't mind getting up with him at night because he eats and is right back to sleep in his bed within 20 minutes.  I keep telling myself he won't be a baby for long.  He is doing great according to the doctor at his month well visit and rolling both ways now.  No teeth just yet but is drooling like crazy.  He has discovered his voice this last month and loves to squeal.  He has realized you have to be loud in this house to get noticed with all the excitement with Layton and Molly.  Our house is loud all the time with laughter, squealing, singing or crying and I wouldn't change it for the world.  In fact Molly is sitting in my lap as I type this coloring in her princess coloring book :)  I've been too tired at night to update my blog or just too lazy once the kids are in bed I don't feel like doing anything.  Here are Parker's 6 month stats:

Weight 19.2 lbs. 77th percentile
Height 27.5 inches 81st percentile    

Parkerman,
I can't believe we are half way through your first year already.  You are such a sweet baby and you have the biggest smile.  You have changed so much lately and are looking more and more like your big brother.  You are a trooper because Layton and Molly are constantly messing with you or trying to bring you toys.  Molly loves to be a little mommy to you and is constantly working with you.  I know y'all will be best buds as soon as you can chase after her.  Layton always ask for a good night hug from you every night and every morning when he leaves for school.  They both love you so much.  You are a Mama's boy and I love that.  You are happiest when I'm around or holding  you.  I may spoil you a little too much but you are my last baby so that is just the way it is.  You smile so big in your crib the second you spot me and it is the best feeling.  I love you so much Parker!  Happy 6 Months!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment