Monday, March 3, 2014

Valentine's Day

Poor Layton got the stomach bug in the middle of the night before Valentine's Day.  He had to skip his party and field trip that day poor guy.  We made the best of our situation and he stayed home and watched movies and I tried to keep Molly and Parker away from him.  I had already made cupcakes and treats for his class so Clifton took everything along with his Valentines Day cards he worked so hard on and his flowers for his teacher to his class.  We had dinner at home that night as a family and Clifton brought me some beautiful flowers and a gift card for a massage.  I can't wait to use it!

Molly wearing her Valentine's dress I made her.  Silly girl!

 Class treats
 Parker in his V-day jammies
 My flowers from my sweetie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment