Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Women's Conference at Church

I helped a few weekends ago with a Women's Conference at our church.  They put me in charge of table decorations and name tags.  I had so much fun putting everything together and getting a chance to craft a little bit since I don't have much free time these days.  I used a lot of burlap and lace and put together fresh flowers for each table.  I think the women that came enjoyed the weekend and grew closer to the Lord.  We learned how to develop and grow in our relationship with God.  I know I had so much fun spending time with my friends and I learned a lot too.  I attended a break out session on Being a Godly Wife and Being Confident in who you are with the Lord.  Both of them were excellent!  I'm so thankful for all of these sweet girls I attend Bible Study and church with.

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
 

Hebrews 12:2






















No comments:

Post a Comment