Sunday, February 15, 2015

January Iphone Dump

January was a really busy month as you can tell I'm so far behind on blogging.  I was in charge of decorations again this year for our annual women's conference at our church and I had several other girls help me this year which was awesome.  I spent all my free time working on stuff for it the last few weeks.  We managed to squeeze lots of fun and family time in too :) 



 I spray pointed lots and lots of sticks for the conference

 I also glued tons of sticks on vases
 This year I taught a break out session on "Ways to Teach Young Kids about God's Word" so I read this book to help me prepare for my session.
 Ranger ride in the cold looking for the perfect sticks to spray paint

 I was desperate for a little exercise one day and Layton had a flat tire on his bike so I told all the kids to pile in and I jogged as best I could with all three kids.  Needless to say we didn't make it far :/
 Bath time is always an adventure at our house
 Ready for church one Sunday
 We have had some warm days lately and had a picnic outside one day for lunch

 Ready for BSF

 I went to Cassie's Bridal Shower one night in SA and painted wine glasses it was lots of fun!
 Loving my new Hunter rain boots that I bought with my Christmas money

 We watched Colby one day for Juli and he had fun playing with Molly and Parker
 Layton had the flu a few weeks ago so we had church at home one Sunday
 Here we are reading a Bible Story
 They decided to act out David and Goliath
 Fresh flowers ready to be put together for the conference
 So pretty I love milk glass
 All 34 of them done

 I gave each person that attended my class this book as a tool to take with them.  I love this book!
 This was the entrance to the conference
 The tables turned out so pretty
 Worship was awesome!  Loved our weekend growing closer to the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment