Sunday, February 15, 2015

Molly at 3

Molly's 3 year old stats are:

41.2 inches 95th percentile
41.4 lbs. 85th percentile

Molly is my quiet and shy one out of the bunch and I'm hoping she will come out of her shell sooner than I did growing up.  She has a funny little personality these days and I'm so thankful that we get to see the loud side of Molly.  She is a girly girl that likes to dress up and put on her jewelry and lipstick (chapstick) but also loves to play in the sandbox with her "Big Bubba."  She is doing great riding her new bike with training wheels and trying so hard to keep up with Layton.  She loves to make Parker laugh in the car and it is so sweet to watch them play together.  She loves to boss him around and most of the time he listens to her or every now and then he will scream at her lol.  They are best buds while Layton is at school and play pretty well together.  You can sit down and have a conversation with Molly now and she asks lots of whys these days.  Molly loves to play with her babies, cook food in her kitchen, loves puzzles, books and loves to swing outside.  She loves to sing and has taught Parker most of the songs they sing at Bible Study.  She is very much attached to me and still has a hard time when I drop her off at church or Bible Study at her class.  She is adjusting to Mother's Day Out and says she likes her new school.

Mollybug,

We have entered a whole new independent stage and now I hear a lot of "I do it by myself Mommy."  I just know you are going to grow up to be such a great Mommy watching the way you take care of your babies by rocking them and feeding them.  You love to help me fold clothes, cook, do dishes or load the washer and dryer.  You are very helpful with Parker and always look out for him.  You get excited when we pick up Layton after school and y'all love to play outside together in the afternoons.  I think you are the athletic one out of the bunch and are very coordinated already and love to throw any kind of ball in the yard.  My prayer for you is that you will develop a relationship with the Lord at an early age and seek God in every step you take in life and remember that Mommy and Daddy love you so much and God loves you even more!  You are a daughter of the King!

Love you to the moon and back,
Mommy

Children are a blessing and a gift from the Lord.  Psalm 127:3




 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment