Saturday, September 19, 2015

Parker's 2nd Birthday

Parker turned 2 July 9th.  Wow I really need to catch up on blogging.  I have been so busy lately with redecorating our house because we got half of it painted in August.  It has taken up any of my free time when I'm not shuffling kids around from school and activities.  I'll post pics once we get it all finished :)  Anyways back to Parker's birthday we left on his actual birthday for the river with Clifton's family so we had a small family birthday party at the cabin our first night.  Parker loved it and I think all the kids had fun celebrating with him.


These were taken the morning of his birthday.  He opened a few presents before we left.




 He loved his chocolate cupcake and had so much fun with his cousins.



















No comments:

Post a Comment