Monday, April 4, 2016

March Photos


 Love my afternoon view
 Playtime in the backyard
 Layton started baseball in March
 Molly got a haircut
 Her other dance costume came in
 Easter pajamas and an unhappy Parker lol
 We got a trampoline for the kids
 Molly wearing Mommy's booties
 Molly got to meet her new baby cousin Winston

 Picnic on the trampoline after church
 Playing in Mommy's bathtub
 Potty training Parker

 Family time at Leslie and John Paul's house


 All the Shearrer and Padgett cousins
 Easter egg hunt with sweet friends
 My beautiful flowers Clifton surprised me with on my bday
 The kids headed into BSF

 Easter Egg hunt at Layton's school

 Easter party at Mother's Day Out


 Birthday date night with Clinton and Juli at the Pearl.

 Easter Egg hunt at Cowboy Fellowship


 Molly's Easter dress I started in October.  I finally sat down and finished it.
 Molly wearing Mommy's shoes
 This sweet boy enjoying a special treat after his first day of no accidents at school.
 Fun time at the Children's museum with Ben and Levi


 Ring pops at Layton's baseball game
 Hanging out with Papa at the baseball game

No comments:

Post a Comment