Sunday, April 3, 2016

Winston's Birth

We traveled to Houston in February for the arrival of my sister's first baby Winston.  She was all set to be induced 5 days after her due date so we decided to get a hotel in Houston for the weekend since we had never stayed in one as a family.  Things were a little crazy that weekend because Layton ended up with the stomach bug Saturday morning and Molly had it by that night.  Thankfully Amanda's sweet friend Rivers helped us out with Layton so I could be at the hospital with Amanda and Clifton could take the other two to Stella's first birthday party.  It just happened to be the same weekend.  We ended up getting up early Sunday morning and heading home because we were worried about Parker getting sick on the way home.  It hit me and Clifton later in the week :(  Amanda ended up having Winston Saturday around noon and he was a BIG healthy boy 9 lbs. 5 oz and 23 inches long.  He is so cute and we are all so in love with him.  He has been such a good baby and sleeps so much for them.  Needless to say our weekend didn't go as planned but I'm so thankful I was able to be there for Amanda.  Now I just wish they lived closer because I miss them so much! 










No comments:

Post a Comment