Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One more week. . . .

I went to the doctor today and they went ahead and scheduled me to be induced on Tuesday the 16th. We will go in Monday afternoon to her office and she will check me to see if I've progressed any further and if not then we will check in to Labor and Delivery on Monday night to get things started. Now that I know for sure he will be here by this time next week I'm a little nervous but so excited that the end is in sight. Overall this has been a fairly easy pregnancy with very few complaints but I'm anxious to meet our little boy and can't wait to see what he looks like. Please keep us in your prayers over these next few days in case Layton decides to come sooner. I will keep you all updated!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! I am praying for Layton to come on his own before then but if not, just for a healthy mom and healthy baby on the 16th! So excited for you and Clifton to get to meet Layton. I know you are so ready. The gate looks great by the way!

    ReplyDelete