Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another fun week with Layton

I've been enjoying my time at home with Layton so much I can't believe my maternity leave is almost half over. This week he has started smiling more and making lots of noises. He has been sleeping from 11-5 this past week and last night he made it from 10:30-6:30 so I hope he continues with this new schedule. I asked Clifton to watch him while I did some stuff around the house once Clifton got home from work on Monday and I came into the living room to find this. . . . thought it was too cute them napping together on the couch. He loves hanging out with daddy!
Hanging onto Daddy's finger:

Here is a picture of him we took before church on Sunday sporting his big boy shorts and shoes:

Clifton got him to smile the other night before we put him down for bed


On Wednesday we went to Abby's baby shower at Brooke's house in San Antonio. Then I took him by my office to meet all my coworkers. He was great he slept almost the whole time we were there. Here a few pics from the shower:

Brooke with LaytonLandon and Ashlyn checking out Layton sleeping

Tenley and Layton:

All the girls at Abby's shower:



Layton after his bath tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment