Sunday, July 5, 2009

Visitors and July 4th weekend






Monday we took Layton to have some newborn pictures taken by one of my college volleyball teammates. I can't wait to get the cd of pictures in the mail . . . . he did so good. He slept the whole time so we were able to get a lot of neat shots. This week I had several visitors which was nice I was able to get out of the house some more with Layton. Tuesday my childhood friend Yvonne came to visit us and we went to lunch in town and had a nice visit all afternoon.
This is Layton when he is ready to eat.

Wednesday my friend Barbara that I played volleyball with at TLU came down to visit and we got to go to lunch again.



Thursday Deborah, Leslie and Mason stopped by for a short visit and then I took Layton to my parent's house for the afternoon. Thursday night Clifton gave Layton his first bottle before we put him to bed and I was worried about him getting too much or not enough but he drank 4 oz. and slept for 4 hours so he seemed to do fine with it.
Friday we stayed around the house and I caught up on laundry and did some cleaning. Saturday night we took him to church for the first time and they had a nice meal for July 4th. He did good during the service and then we stayed for ice cream and fireworks afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment