Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy Weekend

We had our friends Juli and Clinton and my brother Daniel and sister n law Lauren over for fajitas Friday night. We enjoyed watching Tanner and Cooper play together. By next summer Layton will be big enough to play with them. It was a nice relaxing evening and Layton did great he slept almost the whole time so I got a chance to visit with Juli and Lauren.

I got some of Layton's toys out that he isn't quite big enough to play with so Tanner and Cooper were entertained with them.



Cooper making faces at the camera like always.
Here is Layton checking out his aunt Lauren.

The girls with the babies.Saturday morning I took Layton to his first baby shower. It was for one of my old friends that actually used to babysit us growing up. Here are a few pictures before we left. His aunt Lauren bought him this cute outfit. I thought it was still too big for him because it looked so long on the hanger but it fits I can't believe how big he is getting.


Saturday night we took Layton to his first wedding. One of Clifton's cousins got married in San Antonio so we dressed up Layton in this outfit that my brother's both wore when they were babies. My mom helped me find the cute shoes to match. The wedding was beautiful and it was nice to get dressed up and have a night out of the house as a family. Here are some pictures.


Here is Layton with his Grammy D before the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment