Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dad's Birthday

My sister came into town this weekend to visit and it was nice to get to spend time with her. I miss her so much! I wish we lived closer and could hang out more often. She stopped by our house on Friday night on her way to my parents house. Layton was happy to see Aunt Amanda and her dog Dexter.

Sunday was my dad's birthday so I had everyone over for lunch after church. Amanda did these pretty flower arrangements for the table just to make it extra special.

The table looked nice all set for the birthday lunch.
Here is Layton with his Papa making his scrunchy face again.
Once again with Aunt Amanda
Daniel and Cooper
Playing with Aunt Amanda after lunch:


My mom cutting the birthday cake:
It was beautiful outside all day on Sunday but Clifton had church meetings all day so Layton and I enjoyed the day by ourselves. We went outside and played with the dogs and blew bubbles after a nice long nap. Once Clifton got home we just hung out as a family and we played some ping pong while Layton played with his toys. It was a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment