Monday, March 1, 2010

Little Stinker

Layton is exploring more and more everyday and we have had to move a lot of things out of his reach lately otherwise I feel like I'm telling him no all the time. He always looks up at me and then goes right back to what he was doing after he gives me this face:

Here he is headed for the cord to the computer
and then him laying by it just wanting to pull on it and put it in his mouth.

Layton has not been sleeping well the past 5 nights and I'm not sure what the problem is. He did the same thing right before he started crawling so I hope this phase will end soon. We have gotten into a terrible pattern now of him waking up every hour starting around 1 and he will sleep for about 30 minutes and then wake up again unless I feed him. I just hate to create a habit of night time feeding again. I even let him cry it out for about 30 minutes the other night at 3 a.m. but it was miserable I was just laying in bed watching him on the monitor and he was just getting louder and louder and I couldn't sleep with him awake. Here is what Mommy looks like extremely tired after a long day at work with only 2 hours of consecutive sleep and Layton just being silly like always.


Here is Layton doing his pacifier trick not sure why he does this but I can't help but laugh at him everytime he does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment