Friday, March 19, 2010

Clifton's 30th Birthday

Yesterday was my sweet husband's 30th birthday. We enjoyed a nice dinner out last night with Layton and I made a yummy cake for him. I was thinking about how blessed I am to have such a great husband so in honor of him turning 30 here are 30 things I love about Clifton.

1) He loves me for me.
2) He is a great daddy to Layton. He helps me so much with him and Layton absolutely adores his dada.
3) He is a natural leader in all areas of life (work, church, family).
4) He loves his job and has found something he is really good at.
5) He loves being outdoors.
6) He takes pride in our home and is constantly working on something to make it better or look nicer.
7) He loves Jesus and I know we will spend eternity together in heaven.
8) I love his blue eyes.
9) He has a big family and everyone of them has made me feel like a part of their family and they are lots of fun to be around.
10) He takes care of Layton and me.
11) He loves being at the lake. Can't wait for summer!
12) I love his curly hair even though he is not always a fan of it.
13) He loves to spend time together as a family.
14) He knows how to fix anything really he does. He is great at taking something apart and figuring things out and putting it back together.
15) He is a hard worker.
16) He likes to cuddle with me.
17) He always makes me feel special.
18) He likes to travel.
19) He is good looking.
20) He is a very caring person.
21) He shows me how much he loves me everyday.
22) He eats anything I cook and never complains.
23) He puts up with me and always helps me get everything done when I cram way too many things in one day.
24) He will let me watch my shows at night and will lay on the couch and watch them with me.
25) He is very affectionate.
26) He has a heart for the Lord.
27) He is a great role model for Layton.
28) He can make Layton laugh better than anyone.
29) He lets me go shopping periodically.
30) He loves my family and fits right in with everyone.


I love you!!!!


This is an old picture but it is one of my favorites. Layton was just a few days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment