Thursday, May 13, 2010

My blue eyed boy

Thankfully Layton was blessed with his daddy's beautiful blue eyes. I've always wanted to have kids with blue eyes but wasn't sure how Layton's would turn out since mine are brown and everyone in my family has brown eyes. Layton looks just like his daddy in so many ways and from talking to Deborah acts a lot like him too. Most people say he looks like a little Clifton and looks nothing like me. His hair is finally starting to grow and it looks like it has a little curl to it so I'm anxious to see if he got his daddy's curly hair too. I know I've posted a few bath time pictures before but here are a few more because Layton is just so happy taking a bath. As soon as he sees me turn on the water he starts clapping and saying YAY! He cries when it is time to get out. I remembered to take my camera with me to the bathroom the other night during bath time so I could capture the pure joy in Layton's face. His big blue eyes show up so good in these pictures and I know I'm biased but I think he is turning into a handsome little toddler. We are truly blessed to have such a happy baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment