Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fun weekend with Daniel, Lauren and the kids

Daniel and Lauren and the kids were in town this weekend and we had so much fun just hanging out with them.  Lauren was awesome and helped me with so many little projects for the nursery.  It is really coming together and I love it so far.  This is the only picture I took last night we had all the kids in the bath at Nana and Papa's house and they were having so much fun playing.

 Here are the projects I've finished so far for Molly's nursery.  We decided on a name and she will be Molly Grace.  Clifton and I both have always loved that name and how sweet and simple it is.  Grace is a family name my Grandmother (my dad's mom) is Fannie Grace so that is where we got the middle name.  The bow board for her room.
 A little lovey blanket.


 Layton painted a picture on Friday for Molly's room.  I've been trying to include him in this whole process so he doesn't get jealous.  He is so proud of his artwork in her room.



 A scrap booking picture I found on Pinterest that was linked to Etsy.  Thanks to Lauren's mom and her amazing stash of cute paper and scrap booking supplies we were able to finish this little project.  I can't wait to have this framed so we can hang it in her room.
 Here is a wreath I started about 2 weeks ago and I finally finished it this week.  I stayed up way too late every night this week working on it.  I love how it turned out.  Once I get everything finished and hung I will post pictures of the whole room.  Clifton helped me hang the curtains Thursday night along with a mirror and some shelves.  I love how cute and girly it is a nice change from all the trucks and boy stuff around my house.

Thanks Lauren for all your help this weekend.  I wouldn't have been able to finish everything without your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment