Sunday, September 11, 2011

Playing with Layton

Here are some random photos I took one night last week after work of Layton playing in his room.  Here are a couple of things I want to remember about him at this stage.  One of the funny things he has said lately that I want to remember is he is using the word actually a lot now.  The other night when we were eating dinner I told him that tomorrow he was going to get to go to Nana and Papa's house to play and his response was "Actually I think I need to go to Nana and Papa's house tonight."  Clifton and I just looked at each other and started laughing we didn't realize he knew what actually even meant.  He also told me today as he had put his little step stool by his high chair in the dining room that "Mommy don't move my stool I put that there for a reason."  He is also asking us questions and then saying "Does that make sense mommy" or if he says something funny or silly he will say "That doesn't make sense does it?"  He is really starting to talk like a little adult these days and it is too funny.  Layton's language and vocabulary are his strong points for sure.  He will remember things after only hearing them one time.  He has recently been moved up with an older age group at daycare after his teacher asked us if we were okay with it.  We are hoping he is learning a lot and being challenged more in his new class.

Here are some random pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment