Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Father's Day

We had a pretty low key Father's Day this year.  We went to church and then picked up lunch and took it to my parents house to eat.  We spent the rest of the day at home as a family just hanging out.  I'm so thankful to have Clifton in my life I couldn't have asked for a better dad for our kids. 

Here are Layton's Questions he answered about his Daddy for Clifton's Father's day card.
 
My daddy’s name is Clifton.

He is 3 ft. 3 inches tall.

He weighs 4 lbs.

His eyes are blue like mine.

His hair color is blonde.

His favorite T.V. show is the fighting show.

He lets me ride my Ford truck.

He likes to go to Justin’s house.

His favorite food is broccoli.

His favorite drink is tea.

He doesn’t like it when I’m bad I get in trouble.

For fun he likes to go outside and work or go to Chad and Kellie’s house.

I love it when my daddy plays with me in my room.

My favorite thing about my daddy is that he loves me and I love him.

I love you Daddy!!!  Happy Father’s Day

Doing a little finger painting for Daddy's card.




Here are some pictures I took of the kids one day and put together in a frame for Clifton's desk at work.


 Father's Day 2012









No comments:

Post a Comment