Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Another Fun Trip to Rockport

Last week the kids and I loaded up and headed back to Rockport to spend some time with Nana and Papa.  Clifton was in Louisiana on a fishing trip for 4 days so I decided  I didn't want to be stuck at home by myself with the kids that long.  We had so much fun and it was so nice to have some help with the kids.  We decided to head to Corpus one day and take the kids to the Texas State Aquarium.  Thankfully the rain stayed away and we enjoyed the dolphin show, looking at all the fish, the splash pad and checking out the sting rays.  I was impressed with all they had to offer there.  I can't wait to go back!  Other than that we swam a lot in the pool at the RV park, watched Layton ride his bike, went to the park to feed the turtles, went walking at night and my mom and I snuck away one afternoon with Molly and did some fabric shopping.  My dad stayed back with Layton while he napped.  I got some pretty fabric to make some things for all my friends having babies soon.  It was a great time in Rockport and we can't wait to go back!







 The cute bathing suit Nana made for Molly.
 Molly's new scrunchy face.
 Headed out to go do some shopping.










 These are some of my favorite pictures :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment