Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Molly is 6 Months

Molly is already 6 months I can't believe she has been a part of our family that long.  She is the sweetest baby and full of smiles and laughter.

I took her to her 6 month checkup about a week ago and she was completely off the charts.

19 lbs. 14 oz.  100%
28 inches  100%

She is wearing size 3 shoes and mostly 9-12 month clothes.

The doctor said she is right on track and looks great!  She is content with just sitting for now and doesn't show any signs of moving anytime soon.  She knows how to roll both ways but never does.  I think it has to do with Layton always bringing her toys so she never has to go get them herself :)  He loves to sit and play with her now that she can sit up all by herself.

She is finally getting better about eating a little baby food.  She just doesn't eat very much at one time.  We usually give her a little when we are having dinner.  I've started making it again and she has had carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans, peaches, pears, applesauce, prunes and bananas so far.  She hasn't really gotten excited about any of it yet.  This last month she has started saying dada and baba and is constantly "talking."  She makes this new face now where she scrunches her nose and it is too funny.  She usually sleeps 10 hours at night but the last few nights has been waking up about midnight wanting to eat.  I think she is teething right now too because she is drooling so much and putting everything in her mouth.  She still sleeps on her back all night and doesn't really move at all in her crib.

Molly,

You are just at the sweetest age right now I wish I could hit pause and enjoy this time a little longer with you.  You are growing up way too fast.  I'm so thankful to have you in our family.  You are so happy all the time and just smile and laugh constantly.  You are still very much a Momma's girl which I'm okay with because I know you won't always want me holding you.  I love to watch you play with Layton he just adores you and you think he is pretty funny too.  I'm truly cherishing every day we spend together.  I love you so much and look forward to seeing you change and grow these next 6 months!  I love you to the moon and back sweet baby!

Mommy

These pictures are getting harder and harder to take she kept wanting to eat her sticker :)











No comments:

Post a Comment