Sunday, July 29, 2012

End of July Iphone Dump


 Snuggling with Molly before bed.

 Playing after church one Sunday.



 Layton and his noise maker stick :)


 A little onesie and headband I made for Jackie's baby
 A trip to the park after getting a haircut


 Layton playing with my phone I never know what kind of pictures I'm going to find.

 Before church last Sunday
 Building towers in Layton's room

 Clifton sent me this one night when I was running with a friend.  Molly was hanging with the boys.
 Getting some sugar from Great Grandma Hill.

 Good morning Molly and Layton!



 Sweet smiles from my girl.
 This is Molly's new trick.  She is strapped in but it still makes me nervous.  I think it may be time to put up the swing so sad.

 Swimming at Nana and Papa's

 Bath time





No comments:

Post a Comment