Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Time Parents

Last week Layton had started to sneeze and cough a little and by Friday morning he was having a hard time breathing through his nose. I called the pediatrician's office and explained to them what was going on so they asked us to bring him in. I was convinced he was sick. They weighed him when we got there and he weighed 14 lbs already at 6 weeks I couldn't believe it. The doctor came in and asked us if we had tried to clean out his nose with saline solution and we weren't sure how to do it so she showed us. Layton wasn't sick which was great news he just needed to have his nose cleaned out. He didn't like us messing with him but as soon as she was finished and he calmed down he went right to sleep in my arms. He slept for 2 hours after we left the doctor. We felt a little silly for taking him to the doctor since he wasn't really sick but I guess you learn how this whole parenting thing works a little everyday. Here are some recent pictures of him.

Here is Layton all swaddled up for bed last night.

All ready for church on Sunday.

I asked Clifton to undress him and get him ready for bed and he was being silly. Layton thinks his daddy is funny.

Rocking Layton at Nana's houseThanks for the cool outfit Aunt Amanda.
Here is a picture I took today 7 weeks old.
Daddy was playing with the camera tonight and got a few of me and Layton. I'm usually the one behind the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment