Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hanging out at home






I haven't blogged in over a week but I don't have much to write about. We have just been hanging out at home and enjoying our time with Layton. I have been taking lots of pictures everyday because he is changing so much. Clifton and I have decided that we are going to have family watch him when I go back to work until he gets a little bit older. My mom will keep him two days a week and my sister-n-law Lauren will watch him two days a week and then I'm hoping to work from home one day a week. We also have Clifton's mom and stepmom that have offered to watch him once a week too. I'm sure everyone will get a chance to watch him for us. We are so blessed to have so much family close by. I think this will make going back to work a little easier for me.

Clifton and I managed to have our first night away from Layton last Saturday night we went to a party for one of my coworkers in San Antonio. Grammy D (Clifton's mom) watched him for a few hours for us. It was hard to be away from him but I knew he was in good hands. It was nice to have some time to hang out with Clifton.


No comments:

Post a Comment