Monday, August 31, 2009

Layton is 10 weeks old

This is my last week home with Layton so I'm trying to get a lot done around the house along with playing with Layton every chance I get. It is hard trying to balance everything. I'm trying to get organized now so it will be easy when I go back to work. It is going to be a hard adjustment for both of us but I hope he gets used to not being with me all day fairly quickly. I'm ready to get this transition over with and get back into a daily routine. I think it will be good for him because he is getting so attached to me. He has become very aware of his environment and who is holding him. He is a mama's boy for sure! He has been enjoying his bumbo chair this week and is talking more and more everyday. Last week he decided to start sleeping longer and he has done it for a week now so I think it is safe to say he is now sleeping from 9:30-7:30 every night. It has been great getting uninterrupted sleep. Here are some pictures of our little man that is growing way too fast.

In the bumbo first thing this morning:
Sitting on mommy and daddy's bed this afternoon

Rocking with Grandma Leigh AnnHanging out in the stroller watching Aunt Amanda get her bridal portraits taken

No comments:

Post a Comment