Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Road Trip

We went to Houston Friday for Amanda and Jerrod's shower. It was our first time traveling with Layton so I think I packed everything in the whole house. Layton did great, we never had to stop so that was nice. He was really hungry though by the time we got to Amanda's apartment. The party was Friday night at one of Amanda's friends houses. Layton was actually up with us until midnight and then he slept until 7:30 the next morning and then went back to sleep after I fed him until 10:00 so we all got to sleep in. Saturday we got up and hung out for awhile. Amanda played with Layton because she never gets to see him especially first thing in the morning when he is so happy. We went to lunch and then shopping at the Galleria. It was a lot of fun and Layton was a great sport. We got home Saturday night and just hung out at home and unpacked. Today after church I caught up on laundry and cleaned a little after I napped with Layton. Tonight I went running and while I was gone Layton rolled over for the first time for Daddy on the couch. Thankfully Clifton took a picture of it so I could see it. I was trying to get him to do it again tonight but he wouldn't. I guess our days of leaving him on the couch for a second while we go grab something in the kitchen are over. It was a nice relaxing weekend and it was fun to get out of town for a little bit. Here are a few pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment