Saturday, December 19, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my two bottom teeth

Layton got his first tooth last week! I've been constantly sticking my finger in his mouth to feel his gums and one day last week I felt something sharp. It didn't start bothering him until later in the week but I have a feeling his other bottom tooth is trying to come through now too. We have had a few rough nights but baby tylenol seems to do the trick right now. He has been a little more fussy and clingy than normal but seems to be handling it okay. I've tried over and over to get a picture of his tooth and he does not like me messing with his mouth as I'm sure it is sore.

Layton likes to pose for the camera now so when we say cheese he makes the funniest faces. Here are a few from this week:



He has also started playing pattycake all by himself this week. He starts clapping his hands by himself now and gets so excited when we start singing the song. He does it all day long and of course once I get the camera out he won't do it anymore. This is the best video I've gotten so far of him doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment