Friday, December 11, 2009

Playgroup Christmas Party

Thursday night we went to Tawny and Paxton's house for the Playgroup Christmas party. This summer while I was on maternity leave I was invited to meet up with a bunch of stay at home moms and their kids. I'm going to start going once a month to the playgroup because they meet on Fridays which is my day off. We had a book exchange at the party and all the kids were really excited. Layton was more interested in playing with the bow on his present. Here are some pictures from the party.

Layton with his buddy Keaton Winn:

I love this picture! Aunt Lauren got Layton to smile while Abby got the picture. It is so hard to catch him smiling like this:

Layton playing with his bowAll the kids

All the moms

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks super dark in the picture with Layton smiling super big! I like it a lot! That's a really great picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete