Friday, December 11, 2009

Jackie's Wedding Weekend

Last weekend my best friend Jackie got married. It was a busy weekend but so much fun! We started on Friday with pedicures at the nail salon. Layton tagged along with me since Friday is our day to hang out together. He was so good at the nail salon and at lunch with the girls.



Friday night my parents watched him so we could go back to San Antonio for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. It was so cold that night on the riverwalk but it was nice to have a evening out to ourselves. The lights on the river are beautiful this time of year.

The bride and groom at rehearsal dinner:
Jackie and I at rehearsal


Saturday morning I headed back downtown to start getting ready for the wedding. We had a team from a local salon come to the hotel where everyone else was staying and do our hair and makeup. It was lots of fun! The wedding was beautiful and I'm so glad Jackie found Jared, they are perfect together. It was fun catching up with all my college friends.

Jackie's beautiful bouquet:


This was right after the wedding:

So cute! Mr. and Mrs. Jared Lee:
This is what I was doing most of the night. Layton was a good sport that night he decided to take his evening nap right as they were serving dinner at the reception which was awesome Clifton and I got to eat our dinner at the same time. He is a night owl he was awake until 11 that night and finally crashed on the drive home.

1 comment:

  1. Of course, I LOVE this post! :)

    I can't wait for the professional photos --- seriously, I want them now!

    ReplyDelete