Friday, December 11, 2009

Staying at Nana and Papa's House

We ended up moving out of our house right before Thanksgiving so they could finish the tile on our side of the house. It was a bigger hassle than I imagined but I'm so glad the tile is finished and we are back in our house. My parents were so nice to let us stay with them for almost two weeks. I think they enjoyed the company and I know they enjoyed spending time with Layton everyday. Thanks mom and dad for everything yall are the best! It was awesome to come to their house every night after a long day at work and my mom always had dinner ready. I got spoiled! Last week we were able to get our house cleaned up and everything put back in its place. We love our new tile it is lighter than our old stuff and makes every room seem bigger now. Here are a few pictures of Layton while we were staying at Nana and Papa's house.

You will notice in the pics Layton is sitting up now all by himself.

He is enjoying his baby food more and more. He now has had sweet potatoes, carrots and squash.
All ready to go to church

No comments:

Post a Comment