Friday, December 17, 2010

Playgroup Christmas Party

Last night was our playgroup Christmas party at the Carr's house and everything was so nice. There were a lot of kids everywhere :) We had so much fun visiting with everyone and Layton had fun playing with his buddy Keaton. We had a yummy dinner and then the kids exchanged books in the book exchange. We didn't stay too late because I have been sick this week with a sinus infection and Layton has had a bad cold too. Here are a few pictures from our party.

This was our attempt at getting 20 kids to sit still for a picture yeah right :) You can see Layton had already escaped.

All of the moms

Layton opening up his book
Layton wasn't being very cooperative so this is the best we got of the two boys.
I made these snowman treats for the kids and they turned out really cute. I wish I could take the credit for being this creative but I found the idea on this website http://www.theidearoom.net/2010/12/oreo-snowman-pops.html
They were super easy to put together and I think the kids liked them.

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! Way to make those cute snowman pops! I love the idea room! Thanks for showing me their blog!!

    ReplyDelete